Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Monday 22 November 2010

Award Time

Hello readers :) I hope you have all have a pleasant Monday (if they even exist). I feel the need to throw in how amazing Harry Potter was so if any of you haven't seen it yet you must. I ORDER YOU! It is absolutely fabulous, so true to the book and so entertaining. 


Today I got an award from Elaine at I Live In A Fictional World. It is my first blogger award and I feel so honoured so thank you Elaine, it is greatly appreciated :)



To accept this award you must:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

1. Done so above, she has a wonderful blog so go enjoy it :)

  • I want to be a primary school teacher as my profession
  • I want to live in New Zealand when I'm older (and have a horse xD)
  • I have a thing for dragons and dinosaurs (my mother made me a gorgeous dinosaur cake for my 17th. It was  fabulous)
  • Baking is one of my passions my dream kitchen appliance is a kitchenaid (it was love at first sight)
  • I love watching shopping channels - I'm a frequent visitor of Ideal World 
  • I play the flute and am trying to learn the guitar - music is my life
  • I go to an all girls school and I am completely deprived on testosterone (sad face)
Now it is time to pass the award onwards to my fellow bloggers. But who to choose? hmm. The following are in no particular order.

  1. Books Of Amber
  2. Small Review
  3. The Undercover Book Lover
  4. Attack Of The Book
  5. Girls Without A Bookshelf
  6. Icey Books
  7. Book Chick City
  8. YA Reads
  9. The Book Vixen
  10. Emma Michaels
  11. 365 Days of Reading
  12. The Elliott Review
  13. Words On Paper
  14. All About {n}
  15. Teen Read And Write
I shall be emailing you all shortly so come and collect your awards. Thank you to Elaine again for the award and thank you guys for being such amazing bloggers!





8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! And thanks for passing it along to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) and you are very welcome, you really deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Thanks! This is my first award and you totally made my day. :) Congrats to you, too, for getting the award. I guess I can't pass it back to you, huh? Well, if I could, I would.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so welcome :) Thank you, that is so sweet of you :D But you really do deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for my award Alice. That was very sweet of you. Congrats on your award as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very welcome :) and thank you as well xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Alice! This is my first award XD I'll make a post soon, kinda busy today. WOO! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so welcome, and you were my first follower so thank you for being so supportive :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...