Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Monday 1 November 2010

Hey Everyone :)

Hello all : ) Well I have decided to start this reading blog because I love reading (obviously) and want to share it with you guys out there. I’ve never done this before so there may be a few mishaps. Suggestions are always welcome. I shall be doing “In my Mail Box” every week which originates from The Story Siren (absolutely amazing blog, go check it out!!) Also will be doing some reviews.
And here is a little bit about me : )
I’m a seventeen year old girl that goes by the name of Alice. I live in London and absolutely love reading. I shall be doing a post shortly about the books I am reading at the moment and my to read list as well. So that is all for now. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...