Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Sunday 14 November 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

It's Sunday again. The weeks seem to fly by. Normally, I love it when that happens, however it is less appealing when I have a Hamlet essay due in a few weeks with zilch written already. The joys of school. Okay, I've finished ranting, on with the books I bought this week.

Books I Bought:




Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

amazon or goodreads














Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

goodreads or amazon














Boys Don't Cry by Malorie Blackman

goodreads or amazon














I didn't actually plan on buying any books this week but the 3 for 2 offer at WHSmith made it irresistible. So what did you get in your mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. Great books! I really want to read Crescendo and Clockwork Angel soon. New follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment :) and following. I'm a new follower of you too now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...