Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Sunday 12 December 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren where you show the books you got this week. I'm going to be very busy this week unfortunately, with it being the last week of school before Christmas and exams in January but hopefully I'll have a bit more time once school has finished.


Selina Penaluna by Jan Page
Flightsend by Lina Newbury
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
Flawless by Sara Shepard
Perfect by Sara Shepard
Unbelievable by Sara Shepard

So that is what I got this week. What did you get in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. Yay for Pretty Little Liars! I hate the show, but I love the books! I hope you enjoy all your books this week, Alice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the show (I know it is terrible but it is such a guilty pleasure for me) I can't wait to read the books. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy reading!

    If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-

    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/
    Merry Christmas!
    Gabrielle Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book you got this week! Sara Shrppard books are very addictive!
    Happy Readings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabrielle: Thanks :)

    Lisa_sps: Thanks, I can't wait to read them!

    MiaandSofia: Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, that girl on the Selina Penaluna book is everywhere!

    I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the PLLs series. My girls at work got me hooked on the series (all summer the only books they took out, over and over and over again, were the PLL books). I haven't seen the show yet, but I'm curious now. The characters look really different though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know right! She has been on so many covers.

    I'm so interested to see how it compares to the show. I've heard it is quite different and A is a different person in the show to the books.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...