Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Monday 14 February 2011

Daily Dose (5)

aily Dose is hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly



Yfd,love,heart,cute,sand,summer-fe24e180f6a82e0dd50d6cb3ecb193b5_h_largeLets-be-happy_large
5318125313_e6bd44c10d_b_large
5426130586_35611bb909_z_large
Tumblr_kqdp83cmnv1qzzi50o1_500_large


Created by me :) I thought it would be nice to see what people are listening to!


She looks at life like it's a party and she's on the list
She looks at me like I'm a trend and she's so over it
I think her ever present frown is a little troubling
And, she thinks I'm psycho
Cause I like to rhyme her name with things, but
Sophistication isn't what you wear, or who you know
Or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go
Oh they didn't teach you that in prep school
So it's up to me
But no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity


I Won't Give Up by Jana Kramer


I will be by your side
If ever you fall deep in the dead of the night
Whenever you call
And I won't change my mind
No, I'll see you through
And I won't give up
No I won't give up
I won't give up on you 

I went with a slightly Valentines day theme as it is indeed Valentines day. If you are in a relationship or single show a little love today :)


1 comment:

  1. These are all great, the first one have to be my favourite though

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...