Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Saturday 29 October 2011

Guest Reviewers

If you are a blogger then you know how quickly books stack up and how easily it is to get behind. Unfortunately this has happened to me. School, work and having a life has meant that my TBR pile has stacked up to immeasurable heights. I, however, don't want to let it stress me out and stop blogging altogether so instead I have some new recruits.


A few of my friends from school are avid readers and have agreed to help me by reading and reviews some books on my blog. They will be fortnightly probably and I WILL still be reviewing the majority of the books. I also think seeing a different perspective is nice too.


Please let me know if you like or hate this idea. You are the readers so you are the ones I want to please :) Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds fun! I'd love to hear what you friends have to say :) *waves to Alice's friends*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your blog, do what makes you happy :) Guest reviewers is a good way to make the TBR less stressful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...