Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Sunday 1 April 2012

In My Mailbox {35}


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren

(no video as I am sick and my voice sounds terrible)


For Review:


Partials by Dan Wells
Fateful by Claudia Gray
Faery Tales & Nightmares by Melissa Marr
Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
The Immortal Rules (signed) by Julia Kagawa




Bought with a birthday gift card (from September):

Paper Towns by John Green
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
Sisterhood Everlasting (Book #4) by Ann Brashares

What did you get in your mailbox?


8 comments:

  1. They all look like fab books, hope you enjoy them! I can't wait to read Fateful and The Fame Game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one lucky girl for having a SIGNED flipping copy of Immortal Rules. However, I can't hate because I have my own copy and that would just make me selfish and greedy. I badly want to read Faery Tales and Nightmares though! I'm a fan of Melissa Marr's writing, and I would love to see what kinds of spins she put on her WL series for some of the short stories.

    Have an amazing reading week!

    Asher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! All of those I've either read or want to read. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Partials and Fateful are SOOOOO good!

    Hope you love them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I so want to read Partials! I just read The Immortal Rules and really enjoyed it. :)

    Enjoy your books!

    Jenny at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books this week! I'm definitely looking forward to your thoughts on Partials and The Immortal Rules, they sound so great so I hope you love them! I'm sorry to hear you're sick! I hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read anything by Lauren Conrad before, but her books sound fun, and I noticed one in my library last time I was there, so maybe I'll check it out soon.
    Enjoy your books, get better soon!

    ~Ailsa
    (My IMM)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...